America faces tough challenges. But all of our challenges can be addressed with a clear vision statement for our country. You have the opportunity to turn our vision of our country into a reality. Vote for me, Cesar Cisneros.
Time for Change We Can Believe In
I will uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. I believe the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of United States of America are holy words written by holy men. To me, these men who wrote these articles were men of God. I believe this Nation, the United States of America, was chosen by God above all other nations. I know that God and Jesus Christ are at the helm of this nation. They lead this nation. I know that to be true. I know what I know. I love this nation with every fiber of my heart and I love you, my fellow Americans, each 330 million of you. I want to serve you, protect you, and keep you safe. I want to see that you pay less taxes, that you make more money and you are a happier people. I want to see that you have employment so that you can provide for your family. This is why I’m running for President of the United States of America and I know that I can make a difference. I need your vote and your campaign contributions. Please vote for me.
Terms & Conditions:
The term Cesar Cisneros or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 52920, Mesa, AZ 85208. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cesar Cisneros’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the USA.
Statement of Principles
1st priority – National Security:
I will reinstate the space program. The space program is part of our National Security.
Our military will also be top priority. They will have the best weapons and equipment to fight the enemy. Our men and women in uniform and our veterans will be taken care of. Any person who fights for our nation and sacrifices their life for the freedom of this the United States of America will be cared for and be taken care of. I love our soldiers, our military are the best. I will give our military a raise that is long overdue.
I also promise you that I will bring down the high price of gasoline. The high price of gas and diesel fuel is so bad for our economy and, it’s infringing upon our National Security. These oil companies cannot be doing this to us. The oil companies are taking advantage of us, the American people. I promise you they will not take advantage of us when I’m President of the United States. When I’m President, I will open up all 50 states to drill for oil and also we will drill for oil in the Gulf of Mexico, deep sea and offshore drilling and Anwar in Alaska. We will also drill for natural gas in all 50 states. We’ll build more oil refineries, more nuclear power plants, and more solar and windmill energy. And, also, seek for more coal for energy, as long as our miners are safe.
Repeal Obama Care:
We will continue to repeal Obama Care.
I’m against abortion. No Federal money will be given for abortions except if it endangers the life of the mother or rape or incest. I believe in the Traditional Family Values.
I will support and protect Israel. They are our friends.
Everyone will pay less taxes. I will lower the corporate tax. I will encourage the corporations to bring their products from China, Mexico and other nations back to America by giving them tax incentives and tax breaks. This is how jobs will be created and our Americans will get back to work. We are 19 trillion dollars in debt. We cannot be in debt to anyone. We must be financially free. We cannot spend more than what we make. We will not be financially in bondage to anyone. That is not the freedom of America. So when I’m President of the United States, we will start paying our debt. Presently, we pay over $7 billion a day just in interest alone. We will start paying our debt immediately.
I will save Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Social Security is the only pension that the poor will have when they retire. Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa took care of us when we were little, now we must take care of them with their medical care and low prescription drugs they can afford. Medicaid is something that the poor need for their medical needs. We must help the poor. I believe all of us can help one another.
I will make sure that nobody will ever take our freedoms away. I will protect Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Freedom to Assemble and Freedom to Bear Arms. We will be freer and have more freedoms. We will have more the Spirit of Freedom and the Spirit of America in our hearts. We are America; we are Americans; we will be that shining city sitting on a hill.
Slogan: Miracles Still Happen
Motto: May we put God first in all things that he may bless us and lead us as a nation.
This is what is going to help us save America, when we put God first in all things, that he may bless us and lead us as a nation. By obeying God’s Ten Commandments, by loving and serving one another, by helping each other, by lifting each others’ burdens, by making each others’ burdens light, by forgiving one another, and putting each other first. That is how we will prosper and be protected as a Nation. This is how we will put God first in all things, that he may bless us and lead us as a Nation. This is how we will put God back in America.
I know with every fiber of my heart that what I said is true. Especially when we will worship Jesus Christ, who is the Master and God of this land, the United States of America, is when we will prosper like a rose in the desert. Jesus Christ is the God of this land. Again I know this to be true. I love you my fellow Americans. You are my friends. I am a born-again Christian. I’m a Mormon, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I’m a truck driver. I drive all 48 states across America. I am one of you. I know exactly what you need. I am not a politician. I’m not a rich man by any means. Please vote for me. I need your vote and your campaign contributions. Please tell all your friends and family members about me across America.
May God bless each and every one of you and may God bless and protect the United States of America.